1. Coconut Milk And Lemon Juice For Hair Straightening
You Will Need
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Combine the coconut milk and the lemon juice and mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture overnight.
- In the morning, apply the mixture to your hair, from the roots to the tips.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- Wash off with cool water and a mild sulfate-free shampoo.
Once a week.
Why This Works
Lemon juice helps straighten your hair. In combination with coconut milk, it conditions your hair while giving your scalp a vitamin C boost. This mask will leave your hair feeling silky and soft, and you will notice that your hair is smoother right after the first treatment.